We invite you to join one of the group information sessions to learn more about fostering if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You reside in the Ottawa region;
- You are financially self-sufficient;
- You have a stable family and personal relationships;
- Couples demonstrate stability in their relationship and have been cohabitating for at least two (2) years;
- You have the space in your home and your life to welcome a child/youth;
- If interested in fostering pre-school age (0-4), there is a stay at home parent; and,
- You are able to obtain a medical reference from a family physician or nurse practitioner who can provide information about your medical history.
Upcoming Group Information Sessions
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm online via Microsoft Teams (English)
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm online via Microsoft Teams (English)
Information sessions in French are available upon request.
To register for an information session, please forward the following information to [email protected].
- First and last name (if a couple, both names are required)
- Telephone #
- Email address
- Please confirm that you reside in the Ottawa region
- Date of English session OR request of French session
- If a couple, both individuals must attend a session together.
- By registering, you are providing consent to enter the aforementioned information into our database.
- Spots are limited and are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
If you experience any difficulties registering online, please contact us at 613-747-7800 (and follow the prompts).