The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa is excited to announce the launch of our new website. Following consultations with internal and external stakeholders, the new website offers a comprehensive overview of our services, data and initiatives in a more visually engaging format that will make it easier for all visitors to navigate.
We encourage you to explore our new website, which encompasses comprehensive information on child welfare in Ottawa, along with new sections that highlight our impact in the community.
Use the top menu to explore each section of our new site:
- About: Learn about strategic priorities and the driving forces behind our work.
- Services: Explore CASO’s core services and the latest data.
- Our Work: Step into the world of our programs and initiatives as seen through the eyes of our clients.
- Resources: Find our contact directory hub for all relevant community resources.
- Get Involved: Discover ways to engage with CASO and make a meaningful impact.
If you have any questions about the new website or where to find information, please reach out to [email protected]