Meetings & minutes
Availability of Minutes of Board Meetings
The approved Minutes of the Board of Directors meetings are provided upon written request to the public. Requests should be made to :
Children's Aid Society of Ottawa
1602 Telesat Court, Ottawa, ON, K1B 1B1
Approved Minutes of the Board of Directors exclude the in-camera minutes.
What sorts of things are discussed during in camera meetings?
- Personal matters about an identifiable individual (Board member, client or employee)
- Labour relations or employee negotiations
- Acquisition or sale of land or property
- Litigation or potential litigation
- Receiving advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege
- Matters falling under the privacy disposition of any applicable legislation
- Security of the property of the Society
- Any other matters, which would be prejudicial to the interests of the Society or its clients
- Boards meetings - generally held monthly, every second Tuesday. Please contact the Society to confim the meeting schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of Annual General Meeting is posted on the website.